Skagit Horticulture Delivery
Our commitment to quality and customer service ensures we are ready with extensive product lines, flexible shipping methods, and dedicated support channels. Over 90% of our plug shipments are delivered on temperature-controlled trucks.
Our pallet shippers make it possible for plugs to travel coast to coast.
Shipping & Packaging
A national distribution system available 12 months a year.
We offer multiple shipping methods to assure your plants are on time, in great condition, at a competitive price.
- Air freight-airport to airport (door to door service available)
- For Plugs and URC ‘by-count’ shipments
- Trays are meshed wrapped for protection at no extra charge
- Stackable, crush-resistant packaging on pallets
- Air circulation (critical to plant health and quality)
- Lower cost vs. traditional boxes
- Available for shipments of 91 trays or more
- Ultimate delivery option available for larger shipments (must be able to store and account for carts for short periods)
- Best air circulation for quality plants
- Lower unit delivery cost vs. traditional boxed shipments
- Transplant direct from our carts-no extra handling